Thursday, May 8

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge (CC3C)

The Curiosity Crew at over at the CC3 challenge here have some great things going on, and what a crew of talented folks on the "crew". It all begins with Tim Holtz and his third Compendium of Curiosities,and here was my message when I opened my book.

So, of course I got curious...

And decided what better way to go through my book than with these challenges! You might want to "get curious" and join in the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge with me :) so, thanks in advance to Tim and Mario, the Curiosity Crew, and the Inspiration Emporium and the Funkie Junkie Boutique for sponsoring the FUN!

Get your book, open it up, and PLAY...

Started here...

 

Traveled to here...

 

Here is where my journey took me!

Yup, I had fun! Here they are again one by one.

 

Do you have a favorite?

So get your book to learn how to do this, and come play along!

As a matter of fact, I think I will also enter this into the Inspiration Journal "Celebrate" challenge here.

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow Maura, you got very painty! go you! Looks like you had a tonne of fun making all your gorgeous marbled creations... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the glasses - great fun !x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your painty tags! The colors are fabulous, and so are the embellies!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us for the first challenge at CC3 Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so you have a Paint Marbling addiction, too! Nice, I can see you had fun with it. LOVE those eyeglasses, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colourful tags.....such a great technique! Thanks for taking part in the inspiration challenge X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest