Sunday, December 14

December Little Fat Book Pages

I wanted to share the pages I made for an art exchange. I used my Kit Terrific Klub from Captured Moments with Carta Bella "warm and cozy" to make all of these, then added the glass glitter.

Showing the backs...

And a close up of each little page...

 

 

I'm going to enter the sleigh page into the Simon Says Transportation challenge...dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh...

 

There is rather a snowy December theme here, just like I am seeing out my window. Happy December!

 

2 comments:

  1. This are really very nicely done, Maura…I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are really very nicely done, Maura…I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest