Thursday, July 30

The Giving Plate


Hello! Quick share today before our "Christmas in July" season ends. My good friend Tiffany taught us this one in our Tuesday craft group.

Take an oven proof plate, clean it off with an alcohol pad and wipe down with a paper towel, then sketch on it with a Sharpie marker (I think this was fine or extra fine). Put it in a cold oven, turn it on to 350 and "cook" for 30 minutes. Turn the oven off, and let sit overnight.

The plate is meant for putting goodies on and giving to someone, and then it is given away again. I don't think I would use it for eating, and would definitely hand wash it.

It is such a simple and fun gift to make, why not give it a try? Let me know if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest