Thursday, September 10

Ah, for the Life in Paris!

I just returned from a wonderful trip to France with my sister. We spent about 12 days on a riverboat, followed by renting an apartment in Paris for 5 days. What a wonderful journey! Here are a few photos from my adventure, just to get you in the mood, and I've posted more on Instagram and Facebook, if you follow me there.

Les Halles - a market in a small village

Chateau

Arc de Triomphe

Seine River

Le Tour Eiffel

Le Pont D'Avignon

So, this is just to set the scene for my doll swap! The theme this month is "vintage fashion" and let me tell you, Paris is the place for fashion!! Of course, I had to create my dolls with a Paris flair! 


I wanted a vintage feel, and am really liking the cream, black and maroon. You just never know when you go out of your color comfort zone, how it will work out. These three I am swapping, and the one below is for me.


Vive la France!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest