Sunday, January 10

I Speak for the Trees!

Time for the January doll swap, and this month's theme is Dr. Seuss. The Lorax is one of my favorite Seuss books, so that is where I went for my inspiration.  I will also admit, I am a tree lover...I started my working career as a forester before I went into teaching.

No fancy photos, just a couple as I was working...

I used watercolor paper tags, sketched my truffula trees and seed, then just had a ball playing with color! I decided to add in some texture with inka gold and a stencil.


Added my little boy dolls to speak for the trees. One of these will be mailed out for the swap, and one stays home.


SUPPLIES

   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest