Monday, March 21

Easter Treats



Hello Monday! This week we are thinking about food, drink and Easter treats! Take this theme to the table! I decided to make some fun Easter treats for this week.

For my first project, I made some Easter Egg ornaments. I see a lot of houses with Easter egg trees, and that inspired me to try this.  I used my Simon Says Stamp Stitched Ovals to make the egg shape, and then played with distress inks and water.


I folded them in half, and put three together with ribbon running inside to hang them. I better get working if I am going to decorate a whole tree!


For my second project, I made tags to attach to some treats. Chocolate bunny or Peeps any one? I used watercolor paper and my Peerless watercolors to get these lovely bright colors.

Tim Holtz's mini blueprints are just the perfect size for my tags!



All together again for another look at the lovely bright spring colors!


I wonder how you will interpret our food/drink/Easter treat theme this week? Looking forward to seeing your creations!

As always, Simon Says Stamp offers a very generous $50 gift certificate each week!

SUPPLIES: 


   
   
   

A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram!


Let's head over to the challenge blog to see what kind of lovely treats the design team is whipping up - we know they will be awesome!





10 comments:

  1. Fabulous eggs Maura:-) the little bunny is very cute and i love the bunny photo prop too! perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and funny idea to decorate the house with Easter eggs! Love the crazy colors! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter tags! Love the bright palettes and dimension!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAure you're so creative! Your Easter Eggs is fantastic and unusual with these vibrant colors! love them! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun project! I love how you displayed the eggs and the vibrant bright colors are so festive. Cathie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea to make an Easter Egg hanging tree Maura...love the bright colours and all those cute images...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful and I love it when you go 3D! You're so skilled in all dimensions, of course, but I love how these turned out! You know I love me some bright colors and I think the addition of the ribbon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful project, I just love this Easter Egg tree...bright, beautiful and so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun project, Maura, so happy bright and cheerful. Love it. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw aren't these eggs just perfect for centerpiece in a Easter dinner table? I wish I had the same idea!!! So clever! hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest