Sunday, March 13

I've Been Doing Some Trading - ATC's that is!


I've been trading some artists trading cards recently with some wonderful friends, and wanted to share what I mailed off. Oh yes, friends DO create joy!! What is that behind the ATC you asked? It's my paper towel I was using...just loved the colors on it.


I thought I would have some fun with a circus theme with a fun little ticket pocket and gears.  On the back, I added a fun little lion with some googly eyes and buttons.


I love this Tim Holtz seahorse stamp, which is perfect to use some of my favorite colors with. The background is made with color bursts. I love how this wooden butterfly fit my seahorse so well!


ATC's are a great way to share tiny works of art, and are easy to put into a package (mail art) and send off anywhere in the world.  It really is neat to think that something I made can be shared with friends near and far!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest