Saturday, April 23

Wanderlust 2016: My Future


Following the prompt "my future" this is what I came up with in my art journal. I really do feel like my future has so many possibilities and I am choosing my path right now, and that path is a colorful one.

I laid gesso down, and stopped to feel how gritty it feels when dried, after learning more about it in class. Next I layered Dylusions Paints with my fingers, then added the woman stencil from Dina Wakley, and the starbursts. I went in and added some doodling and worlds, then silver, gold and black sprays.

I am kind of feeling like this right now... "I am stardust, I am golden"...I am a child of the universe, traveling through time and space into my future.




2 comments:

  1. Maura, This is amazing! I tried gelatos a time or two, but never had any luck. You, however, have certainly mastered this medium! And, thanks so much for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How well expressed! I really like your feeling! And of course beautiful colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest