Wednesday, May 18

Wanderlust 2016 May update

I am loving my Wanderlust course! We've just had some awesome classes, and I was inspired to do a bit of work in my art journal. One is a quick sketch - just paper and pen...I chose to do the scene I see out of my window when I craft, and made it really quick, 10 minutes at the most. Hmm, a bit helter skelter, but I can live with that.




The other is a journal page on gratitude.

I was inspired by this photo I took of our crabapple tree to work in a different color palette.


Playing with some fun DecoArt paint colors - Fluid Acrylics in Quinacridone Magenta and Gold, and Satin paints in Pink Tropics and Shrimp.


Painting, stenciling, stamping, and DecoArt Black Carbon mister.


Grateful for the experiences that shape my life, the good as well as the not so good, because they all have made me who I am!


Paper Artsy and Tim Holtz stamps





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest