Friday, August 5

CC103 - a Glimpse into my World


It's finally here - Creative Chemistry 103, which means it is time for me to put on my student hat, and homework!! I thought I would share a few glimpses into what I have worked on so far.

Day 1


Creative mess on my desk...


Day 2


Testing out some new products and techniques...


I'm starting to feel some accomplishment here!


Day 3


...and I am currently working on Day 4 right now. Wanted to do a quick share while I am waiting for some mediums to dry. Hope you have enjoyed this glimpse. 

Do you have a favorite? Are you also taking CC103? 
Enjoy some creative fun today.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I like your artistically arranged shots for Instagram, with the number of the day -- very clever. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest