Monday, December 12

Let There Be Snow!





Hello Monday! We have a brand new challenge for you this week at Simon Says Stamp! We are all about the snow this week, and I have been inspired by the snowstorms we have had already this year - maybe it will be a snow covered Christmas!  

I have found a new favorite company - Wild Rose Studio! This adorable snow family stamp and papers are from their line, and work so perfectly for this theme. 

 I made a few more Christmas cards by stamping the image, then watercoloring it with my Peerless watercolors. I also used my new Fuse tool to add the Fuseable Ruffles to a couple of the cards, and then some pretty bling from 28 Lilac Lane.

Enjoy!


The MISTI works great to get a nice clean image. Love my Ranger Archival Jet Black ink to use with watercolors!








Do you have a favorite? Let me know!

I must say, I have had a LOT of fun working outside of my usual color palette and images! So, now it's time for you to get out your mittens and boots and crafty stuff and make a project that let's it snow! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Simon offers a $50 voucher to one lucky participant, could be you!


SUPPLIES:
                                       
                                       

A great place to shop! Fast and friendly!!


Simon is on Instagram, use #sssmondaychallenge.


Let's head on over the the Monday challenge blog and see how the DT has been inspired by snow! 


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards Maura, the snow family is adorable and I love the details, the ruffled ribbon and embellishments are so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maura, these cards captured my heart! I am a snowman fanatic and I have so many snowmen decorations in my home. One of my center displays is a snowman village! I love how you colored these cuties and your designs are awesome!

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, Maura! Love how you colored these!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These snowmen are just darling...love the stamp! The way you colored them...so soft and yet whimsical...is perfection! Gorgeous cards...all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable snow family, and a really delightful basic card design - it looks great in every variation.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute set! I love the color palette with all those sweet pastels. The image is totally cute. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are adorable Maura and how lucky am I to have one of these beauties sitting on my mantlepiece...thank you so much...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable cards and I love the colour palette you've used...this is just the cutest snow family I've seen! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. your Christmas cards are super cute! Maura. Love the adorable image and you great coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are so cute Maura!! Love them! Thank you so much for my gorgeous Christmas card!! I love it! (There is a card on the way to you, but it might be a little late, I was late with sending off my cards this year...). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SooooOOoOoOOo cute! I have seen glimpses of this company, so I really liked seeing you put their products to good use! The colors are really lovely and you paired them perfectly with your various snowmen. These made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside despite the snow that's swirling outside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAura it's absolutely incredible this set of cards! They are adorable with these pastel colors! thanks so much for my card! I'm in late as always with mine! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest