Thursday, February 23

Wanderlust: Inspired by Clair Bremner


I really like Clair Bremner's style! She is inspired by the natural world and works in lovely colors. I just finished her class on Wanderlust 2017 and while I have a long way to go, I did have fun with this. I wasn't sure if I liked what I was doing for quite a few steps, but realized I had forgotten a few things along the way. In the end, I am much happier with this page for my Wanderlust Journal. 

I got playing and did not take many photos, but by this stage, I was getting happier with what I was creating.


I used DecoArt fluid acrylics and America acrylic paints in order to get a mix of opaque and transparent layers.


I had to hold back from going in with pens, but added some doodling with paint instead, and my final step was to balance all the blue/green/purple with a bit of orange. 





2 comments:

  1. This came out beautifully! I haven't even started on this lesson yet - it scares me a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Zsuzsa! I did not like what I was doing up until the end, so I get it! I love how Clair does her paintings though!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest