Thursday, October 12

Simon Says Stamp Holiday Release!


Today is the day for the HOLIDAY RELEASE!!

I received the beautiful Holy Stars die to create with and made two cards to share with you. 


BELIEVE


I used several blue distress oxide inks to create the background. I swiped the ink pads on the craft sheet, spritzed with water, and laid the card down into it. 


I blended the antique linen over it to soften it a bit, and create more of a cloudy sky feel. 


Then I added the believe (Simon's soft navy) and stars (Simon's Burnished Rose) and stamped the inside.


WOODLAND


I used the Tim Holtz Stamptember 2017 set for this card. I created a background similar to the Believe card, but using only two blues. Then, I took the darker blue and the stencil and added the next layer.


Next, I stamped the trees and deer with the soft brown and edged the card with that also. Final step was to layer the tree (Simon's soft navy) and star (Simon's Burnished Rose) onto the card and stamp a sentiment on the inside.


I hope you've enjoyed the holiday inspiration! 
Happy Holiday crafting!
Maura

SUPPLIES: 

                                        
                                                    
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest