Wednesday, May 16

Simon Says: Sending Sunshine!

Everything Together


Simon Says Stamp has a new release today! It's called Sending Sunshine, something we are all happy to see, right? 



I am using the new Center Cut Fancy Flower stamp to make my cards to share with you.

I stamped the entire stamp once, then stamped the center flower several times separately.


I added color with Prima Watercolors, and made a centerfold card, and cut my design in half and mounted it on each side. 


I stamped a saying on the inside using the Everything Together stamp set. 



I doodled a bit with gold and white pens.


Beautiful Day


I used Distress Oxide inks to create the background for my second card.


I cut the petals on my flower and curled them up to make it 3D, and painted a butterfly and leaves with the watercolors.


Stamp sets I used: Center Cut Fancy Flower and Everything Together and Beautiful Day.


Other Supplies:  
Prima Watercolors, water brush, Simon's High Dive and Doll Pink and Black Dye inks, Distress Oxide inks, gold and white pens, watercolor paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest