Thursday, July 26

Simon Says Stamp: Friendly Frolic Release!


Today is Simon's release of Friendly Frolic, and I love the new stamp set I got to play with called Sketch Lotus Flowers
Check out the entire release at Simon Says Stamp!

I decided to experiment with my gel plate and watercolors (Prima). I started by spritzing the plate with water. 


Next, I added swirls of color all over the gel plate.


Then I pressed watercolor paper (Canson) onto the plate to get these wonderful layers of color.


I embossed the flowers with Simon Says Stamp White Detail Embossing Powder, then toned down the areas around the card with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink.


Here is my Lotus Thank You card.


and my Let Your Life Unfold card...


and finally, my third card Breathe in Deeply.


I've enjoyed sharing my inspiration with the Sketch Lotus Flowers set with you, and thank you for stopping by! 
Maura

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful card! I love the watercolour technique that you used, the colours look amazing 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest