Thursday, September 20

STAMPtember Release by Tim Holtz!!


Awesome Tim Holtz STAMPtember release! 

Hello friends! Today we have something super special to share with you - the brand new release for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp by the super creative Tim Holtz!

My first card for the holidays is done in a grungy style with a natural feel. To me it feels like the Adirondack Mountains which is where I live. 

Update: 
Honored to have this chosen as a Splitcoast Favorite for the week of October 20th!


Inside of the card...


Details...I used the stencils in the background, and colored the stamped images, then added glitter to make it look wintry.


Card with matching envelope


Supplies I used to create this card.


My second holiday card is cheery and bright and in non-traditional colors, all tied up with a pretty pink hand dyed ribbon.


For my background, I dripped the ink directly on to the Yupo paper, then added some drops of the blending solution.


I stamped the music design with the alcohol lift ink for the background - isn't it cool?


What a beautiful stamp set and stencils, right?!


Supplies I used to make this card...



I hope you've enjoyed my holiday creations using Tim's special STAMPtember set!
 Thanks for stopping by! Maura

Be sure to head on over to the awesome Simon Says Stamp store to check out the newest release for this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest