Monday, July 27

Art Journal!

                                                                     

Hello Monday my friends! I hope this finds you well. Yes, life is just a little crazy here, and I bet it is for you too!  This week our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is ART JOURNAL. I do love to work in my art journal...or should I say, one of my many art journals.

It has been wonderful having Sheila Wy with us this month and seeing her awesome interpretations of our challenges. We will miss you Sheila, and wish you well!

Just act normal, that's crazy enough!


When I have leftover paint, I like to spread it onto extra "junk" pages to use in future projects. I started with this junk paper and built on top of this.


So, time to get out the gel plate and some bright colors. 


I'm using this fun printing plate and layering the design on top of the blue.


Stamping on the words...


Penciled around my patterned sheet...


Stamped around the penciled area with Simon's white ink...


Hmm...something crazy happened with this photo...

I added in some gold and white pen and sequins.


I decided to place this into my media journal, and doodle a bit on the background.


And there you go, a simple art journal page with a fun design and words. Hope you will come join us this week! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one person selected at random. 




A GREAT place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge



Be sure to head on over and check out the design team's project for this week!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful page! Such a fabulous quote and I love the fossil background texture plate that you used, it reminds me of your blog header - perfect 😀. I hope you're having a lovely week! Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest