Monday, November 9

Thinking of You



Hello Monday, my friends! Welcome to our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - REMEMBER/THINKING OF YOU. I think this is a great time to make some cards to send out to people with this theme. I made a fall themed Thinking of You card, and as I am writing this, I am looking out on a snowy landscape today. 

A mix of colorful leaves, woodgrain, and a tree, giving my card a woodsy theme. 


I don't have much in the way of process photos for you today. I do have the mix of distress inks I used to create the wood background. Then, I layered the stencil on top and painted the leaves before I added the die cut. Tied on some heavy thread, mounted it on black, and stamped a leaf on the envelope. 


I hope you enjoy making your project to join our challenge this week! Remember, our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one of you. 





A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Be sure to pop on over and check out all the wonderful inspiration from the design team!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest