Monday, August 2

Happy BIrthday to Us!



Hello Monday my friends! Welcome to our HAPPY BIRTHDAY to us challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Can you believe we are 11 years old?  As a special treat, our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $50 shopping voucher this week! WooHoo!!


We are showcasing the wonderful products of AALL and Create this week, so if you have any of their products, we would love to see them. 

Also, please join me in welcoming back, the lovely and talented Anne Redfern! We are so happy to have you back with us as our guest designer, Anne!

Here's to 11 years! Happy Birthday Monday Challenge!!


I began with a stenciled background, added washi tape, die cut numbers and stamped images of the Dashing Crow and I'm Late Rabbit to round out my birthday card.(I forgot that I stamped my creatures using Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke archival ink)


I believe these two gents are enjoying a lovely birthday celebration!


Now, it's your turn to join us in this week's challenge! 



A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


We are all celebrating this week, so be sure to pop over to the challenge to see the wonderful makes! 
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest