Monday, September 13

Stencil Fun


 

Hello Monday my friends! Welcome back to this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - FUN WITH STENCILS! I will admit that stencils are one of my all time favorite tools for mixed media. I have a very large collection of stencils that just seems to keep growing. They are so versatile, don't take up much space, and are fantastic for layering.

I'm sharing a tag book I made, inspired by mixed media artist Marjie Kemper.


Let's start the backgrounds with a rainbow array of colors. I used blending tools and inks to create a colorful base.


Then, I used stamps, stencils, punches and washi tape to create a fun little tag book.

Front Cover


Inside pages...





Back Cover


Now it's your turn to get your stencils out and create! Be sure to share with us, as we love to pick out favorites to spotlight, and our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to one of you. 


SUPPLIES:

Note: these are the stencils I used, instead of the two below.

A GREAT place to shop!!


Simon is on Instagram, use #sssmchallenge


Be sure to check out the wonderful stencil fun from the design team!


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Maura! I love the binding of this tag book. I need to try something similar! All the colors and patterns and stamped elements looks fantastic together. I hope you will have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent site you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! 룰렛사이트탑

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest