Monday, December 6

Celebrating Santa!




Hello Monday my friends! Welcome back to this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - SANTA! and we are celebrating all the wonderful products of the Professor - Tim Holtz this week!! He is the perfect choice for this challenge with all of his wonderful Santa stamps. 

Please join me in welcoming our December Guest Designer - Susan Babcock! I know you will love her beautiful creations.

SANTA CARDS

I started making my cards for this post using the Tim Holtz Stamptember 2021 stamp set, and it wasn't until I finished that I realized this set is not still available. I know many of you have it, but if you don't, not to worry, I have more Santa cards to share. I did have a lot of fun creating this set of cards though, and you can apply the methods to any cards.


Version 2 - inked with different colors and a white moon...


And here are some sparkly Santa cards I also made to share...who can stop at one Santa?


I began with the distress oxides for the background, masked out the moon, then went back in and added the yellow, like a harvest moon.


Next I added white embossing powder to the trees.


I used black soot on the Santa and reindeer.


details...



Believe in the magic of Christmas!


Why make just one card when you can make a set?


I also love the Cozy Christmas stamps and made a few cards with them. I started by stamping the images, then adding color and fussy cutting them. I added details with white pen. The metallic kaleidoscope backgrounds add a festive touch to the cards.


I used silver and gold papers for the background, and layered everything up.


Now it's your turn to celebrate Santa! Get out your Tim Holtz products if you have them and find some time to play and share with us.  Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher to a participant drawn at random.



A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


We have a LOT of Santa and Tim Holtz creators on the design team so be sure to check out their awesome makes.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest