Monday, January 10

Simon Says:Transport It




Hello Monday my friends! Welcome back to our challenge for this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - TRANSPORT IT.

 I thought, why stick to Earth transport, let's go "out of this world" and head into space! A space ship heading to the Moon or beyond, dogs and owls flying in space, moons and planets and stars expanding ever outward as they are transported on their journey through the universe. The space frontier is open for transport!


I began by doing some lovely ink smooshing with Simon's Pawsitively Saturated inks. The moon mask is in place.


Now for the second mask, and some Hickory Smoke to create the Moon. A bit of ink snuck under the mask the first time, but we will make it work...maybe a cloud.


I used the Code stencil and inked bits of it around the edge of my piece to create a border.


Before I added any collage bits, I added gold and white dots, some stars, and a few black bubbles. Then, I added some dimension with the Liquid Pearls.


I also added a bit of gold detail to the collage pieces...aren't these darn cute from Art by Marlene?


More detail...



I hope you've enjoyed being transported to my whimsical journey into space, I know I had fun making this.
Don't let anyone clip your wings this year!


Now it's your turn to create something with our Transport It theme and join the fun! Our generous friends at Simon Says Stamp are offering a $25 shopping voucher, and the team loves to spotlight our favorites.

SUPPLIES:

A great place to shop!


Simon is on Instagram - use #sssmchallenge


Be sure to check out the awesome makes from the design team! Have a great week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest