Monday, June 19

Pick A Number

 


 Hello Monday my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Masculine Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is: PICK A NUMBER

Dragonflies carrying time away amidst a sea of numbers...


II began with some ink smooshing to create the background of the tag. I also spritzed some water on the tag and lifted it. 


Next, I stenciled in numbers with pink ink and a small blending brush. BTW, I love these blending brushes! 

Next, I stamped with the same ink and the Carabelle numbers stamp. 


I stamped the dragonfly with the black ink on the tag. I like the clock and steampunk feel to these insects.  

I added some metal bits I had in my stash.  

I like how these look like goggles. 

Numbers in the background, numbers on the clock...pick a number! 
So, these dragonflies are carrying time somewhere, hence...time travel. 




As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store 
Supplies:

Carabelle Studio La Libellule et le Lapin 

Simon Says Stamp Bold Numbers

Studio Light Fantasy die cut tag

Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers

Wendy Vecchi Craft Sheet

Simon Says Stamp Small Blending Brushes

Simon Says Stamp Black dye ink

Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated inks - Grapefruit, Sweets, Citrine

Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer

Beacon's 3 in 1 glue

Mechanical findings



So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! Maura

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there too
You have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest