Hello Monday, my friends! And welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the HAPPY BIRTHDAY Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is: FUNNY PUNNY
I saw this stamp after a visit to the dentist, and knew it was perfect for this week.
WE ALL NEED A CROWN, RIGHT? PERSONALLY, I LIKE THE ONES I CAN PUT ON MY HEAD, LOL!
Next up, a layer of stamped marks...
Whitewashing works well to pull the elements together.
I stamped and cut this fun saying from Funny Bones. They really have so many quotes that make me laugh.
Crowns need gems, so I added a clear dazzling gem to the center of the crown.
Final step was to wrap a bit of pink and black twine around the ATC.
Yes, we court all use a beautiful crown!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $25 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp StoreSupplies:
Funny Bones My Dentist nTold Mestamp
Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint - White, Peacock, and Stoked
Ranger Adirondack Acrylic Lettuce paint
Simon Says Stamp White cardstock
Simon Says Stamp Everyday Scissors
Simon Says Stamp Clear Dazzling Gems
Pink and Black Baker's Twine
So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting! MauraDo you use Instagram ? If so please add #sssmchallenge so we can see your entries there tooYou have until Monday 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in .
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!