I thought that I would share how I made this little camping themed folder. I absolutely love this line of Mr. Campy papers by Cosmo Cricket. Actually I bought the paper crafting kit with a gift card from Maura!
You will need the following:
Olive cardstock cut to 12" x 4 3/4", scored at 3 3/8", 6 3/4", 10 1/8" and 10 3/8".
Brown cardstock, three pieces cut to 5 1/2" x 3", scored at 1".
Patterned papers, three pieces cut to 4 1/2" x 3".
Three coin envelopes (or other) 4 1/2" x 3".
Cardstock inserts , three pieces cut to 4 1/4" x 2 3/4".
Strip of patterned paper cut to 8 1/2" x 1".
Optional items: punches, rubber stamps.
1. Cut all your cardstock and score.
2. Adhere the brown pieces to the olive green base being careful to alternate the scored 1" flaps. Center the pieces between the score lines.
3. Adhere the patterned papers to the coin envelopes. Punch a notch if desired.
4. Put adhesive on the 1" scored flap that will cover the envelope. Fold flap over to adhere.
5. Slip inserts inside coin envelopes.
6. Wrap belly band around closed folder and adhere the ends. Make sure it can slip on and off easily.
Now you can make it your own with stamping, adding photos or journaling. What gets slipped into the envelopes is all up to you!
That's the fun of these little folders---there is so much you can do to personalize them. If you decide to make one, leave a comment with your link. We'd love to see!
Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy papers, Inkadinkado camping stamps, Art Impression journaling lines, Stampin' Up punches.