Friday, July 24

Online Classes

While Maura is quite lucky that she has such a great local scrapbook store, Captured Moments, that offers great classes, I am not so lucky. That's why I like to find great online classes or even download-able projects. Of course, the fact that I can take these classes at my convenience, and even in my pajamas if so desired, may also have something to do with the appeal for me. With all the video technology, there are so many more offerings on the internet. When CraftTV Weekly was online, I made this picture frame based on Bethany Field's "Father's Day Frame" tutorial. I found a copy of the video here. I asked my husband to write the journaling since it celebrates his relationship with our pups.










Another great online class site is Big Picture Scrapbooking. I added a link on the left hand side also. Awhile ago, I took a year long class with Donna Downey--52 great projects! This frame was one of the projects from the class.

The great thing about online classes is that they can be interpreted any way that you want. You follow along at your own pace, use your favorite products and end up with something one-of-a-kind.

I'd love to be able to take one of Maura's classes, but until then, I'll continue to search for online classes to satisfy my creative needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest