Sunday, August 2

Altered Notepads


This is an easy, inexpensive way to alter little memo pads or scratch pads. I found a package of small lined pads at Walmart, but any office supply store will have them also. I like to shop the office supplies aisle because a lot of the items can be repurposed for scrapbooking or altered projects (more on that idea in another post).

By using scraps of patterned papers, rubber stamps and ribbons that I already had in my stash, these cute notepads were very reasonable. I measured the patterned paper to cover about an inch at the top of the pad, wrapped it around the pad and then tucked it under the flap just like a matchbook cover. Measurements vary based on the size of your notepads, but once you have them, it is very easy to mass produce them. I used my Crop-A-Dile Big Bite to punch two holes at the top for the ribbon. Add a little stamped design on the first page and you are ready for some note taking! I have given these to secretaries and teachers and they all seem to really like them.

Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy papers, 7Gypsies abd Stampin' Up rubber stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest