Tuesday, August 11

Random things I like...

I have been surfing the internet for new scrapbook supplies and I thought that I would share just a few of the new (and not so new) goodies that have caught my eye lately.

Looking forward to working with this paper release ...my new favorite...but then again, I love everything Cosmo Cricket comes out with!
These new kraft tags from Maya Road are right up my alley and I love to re-use the little metal tins they come packaged in...

and I am a huge fan of Cat's Life Press rubber stamps, especially these since I seem to make a lot of mini albums about road trips. Can't wait to use the camper stamp!and these seals are the perfect finishing touch for all those mini albums!


Off to do a bit of online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest