Friday, September 18

Card Idea


Here's a bit of a different twist to a card - I find myself usually falling into the same pattern of folding the cardstock in half to make the card, but here I went for a different feel. I designed the card so that both halves of the front meet in the center like a door or window opening.
The brads are similar to doorknobs - open the card and find something new inside - in this case a birthday greeting. (I call these "loopy brads" - they have a loop to attach the fibers to.) I used these great African design stamps from Magenta for my design, and coordinated the colors, fibers and color pencil shading. I think it evokes a bit of the exotic to our everyday lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest