Tuesday, September 8

"E" is for Escape

Do you know of anyone going on a cruise? Or,
maybe you were lucky enough to get on one yourself this year! I love this style of mini book to show off pictures. The easel style book shows off both your scrapbooking and photos, and looks good on a desk, mantle, or bookcase.

I made this for a friend who was going on her first cruise, so I wanted an "island" theme for the colors and embellishments. I painted the display board and covers with blue paint, then covered the "stand" with the Blue Hill Collection paper from Crate Paper, (Note: they make great paper - it's heavy, double sided, and textured - I couldn't ask for more!) added some flowers,
ribbon, the flip flops and sticker words from
7 Gypsies. (97% Complete sticker set) I added sticker words and tabs from the set, and stamped flourishes on the photo pages inside.

I have to say, I had a really hard time giving this
away...so...maybe it's time to make one to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest