Monday, November 2

Coffee Please, or Back to the First Cup

Sheila pretty much said it all in her post on this project, but I just had to share mine also. She had given me this little suitcase a long time ago, and I really had no idea what to do with it. But, inspiration struck one day, and that is how the coffee book began. Sheila and I had saved a lot of cards from coffee places we had been to together, and this little suitcase just seemed perfect for them.

As you can see, I also stamped my suitcase with coffee themed stamps, and added a journaling card in the top section. I held mine together with a piece of leather, and added a metal "C" charm for coffee. This sits out in my craft area to enjoy all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Maura,

    Thanks for sharing the "original" little coffee book that inspired me. I love this project that we did--one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest