Monday, December 14

December Daily!

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here in upstate New York, it's been snowing most of the day (again). It's been really cold, but the Christmas lights are shining, the Christmas songs are playing, the tree is up, and the holiday mood is in full swing! It definitely put me in the mood to work on my December Daily.

I thought I would share a few of the pages that I have completed so far with you. I am liking my non-traditional color scheme more and more as I work with it. It is light-hearted and colorful. I like to journal what is going on, what I am thinking, feeling, remembering from Christmases past... Be sure to include both the big things that make up your season, and the little details. For example, I cut out the ornament design from the coffee bag since they only make this for the holiday season. Another idea is to place your photo behind the vellum for a soft look.

I hope if you are working on a December Daily of your own, you are having fun with it and it will become part of your holiday tradition.

1 comment:

  1. Maura,

    I love having a peek of your holiday celebration in the making! I cannot wait to actually exchange our books and get to see yours in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest