Tuesday, December 1

November Crop at Captured Moments

Just a couple of photos to share with you from the day. It was a nice laid back crop on Saturday, a respite from the big feast and Friday shopping, or traveling as I did. We were greeted with these cute and simple bags at our tables. I did find it to be a challenge to choose my own paper this time - there are so many wonderful designs to choose from at the store, and no, I did not win anything with my lottery ticket.

It was a surprisingly warm day for the end of November, but in the afternoon we were treated to a hot chocolate with a candy cane, and it sure hit the spot! Yum! Doesn't that look tasty?






It was a nice, relaxing day to get my Christmas cards completed. I went with some non-traditional colors, but I like the way they turned out. Now, to get them addressed and notes written and out in the mail, on-time! I have been at this point in the past, and not gotten them out for Christmas, so the pressure is on!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas cards! They look great. Wonder if one will be in my mail?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest