Saturday, December 5

Start of December Daily

I have been so busy with other holiday crafting that I am getting a late start on my December Daily album. But I have managed to go through all my stash and gather together all the holiday items in one spot. As the album progresses, I may or may not use things but I can easily see everything to choose from. I really tried to use up things that I already had from previous years instead of buying anything new. I also made quite a few of the tags and journaling spots on my computer. Just as good as store bought!

I hope Maura is off to a good start filling her album as I am already looking forward to seeing it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are off to a good start Sheila. I have been getting my photos to add in to my pages, and I also need to work on mine. I'd better get going!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest