Tuesday, January 12

Needed a quick card

I need to make a birthday card for a special neighbor today (yes, I waited until the last minute) and thought that I would share the technique. So easy to do!


This is a large background stamp that covers the entire card front. I stamped it on the card front in black. Then I stamped it on two coordinating cardstock colors. I took three different sized punches and punched out circles. Adhere the circles where they belong on the original stamped design. I also added a few gemstones here and there. Quick and easy!

Off to sneak it in her mailbox.

Supplies: rubber stamp-Hero Arts, punches-Stampin' Up

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest