Thursday, February 11

Valentine Tags


I was looking for a quick little project to do for Valentine's Day. I had these chipboard tags in my stash drawer and found last year's leftover Bo Bunny Valentine papers. So I just ended up adhering the papers to the fronts and backs of the tags and sanded the edges. I added the ball chain to keep it all together. Now all I need to do is add a few favorite photos and write in the journaling blocks and I have a cute little Valentine project.

(the colors came out a tad off, sorry about that)

1 comment:

  1. Simple, and what a great idea! Good way to use up things in your stash. Did you hand cut the valentines? Thanks for sharing, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete

It was so nice of you to visit and leave a comment, thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest