Friday, April 16

Sweet Treats from the Trip

When I arrived at Sheila's house, these were waiting in the guest room to celebrate Easter! I love the colors and the cute pillow boxes with the scallop punch and tie. Wouldn't these make great favors for a party? ...and to go along with them, hand made candy chick pops. Yummy!
Another sweet treat...on the way home, we found the Krispy Kreme donut shop in Erie, PA. We stopped by in the morning to get fresh out of the oven donuts. Let me tell you, they were delicious! I have discovered that there is nothing like a freshly made Krispy Kreme donut - they still tasted as good after the fourth one of the day (did I say that? well, it did cover breakfast, lunch and snack on the way home...) I see a Krispy Kreme layout in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest