Tuesday, July 6

Mystery Shoppers Once Again

Well, Maura is in town for a visit and we have already hit the local Archiver's scrapbook store. This is one of her favorite things to do while here. Once again she came with five envelopes of money and we were mystery shoppers for five of her crafting friends. I think that we do a pretty good job of filling up those mystery bags! The store had quite a few new lines that we both had not seen before, lots of new product and lots of goodies that she hasn't seen up in her neck of the woods. Here she is after a long shopping spree with all of the goods! I hope that everyone enjoys their bag.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what my mystery shopper has for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest