Friday, September 10

Life is in the Details

Posted by Picasa
Life really is in the details! I don't think it is the huge things that we remember, but rather the little things. One of the things about this summer for me, is peaches - juicy, delicious, freshly picked from the tree. This rather funky photo of peaches will remind me of summer (especially in the cold of winter).

So, my message here is that along with the big photos (like a panoramic mountain view), don't forget to take photos of the details (for example, a pine cone).

What do you see as the "details" of this summer? ...the little things that add up for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest