Tuesday, October 5

Open House at Captured Moments - Maura's Make and Take

I was totally inspired by the Tim Holtz Halloween tags in Paper Crafts Magazine recently. I knew this would be a great addition for the Halloween Spooktacular book class I am teaching next weekend at Captured Moments. I created my versions of the tags - the four across the bottom, and took everything in to the store today to do these as a make and take at their Anniversary celebration.

We had a lot of fun creating tags - each one unique to the person making it. One of the best techniques I learned that I shared was that you can ink the embossing folder and then add the paper to emboss - it gives it a completely different look. Any ink still on the folder can be cleaned with a baby wipe.
Posted by Picasa
Here are Mary and her daughter creating some fabulous tags !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest