Saturday, November 27

Make Your Own Crop!


 
A group of us got together over the weekend to scrapbook.  We spent a lot of time laughing, creating, giggling, and sharing the meals we each provided, as well as little goodies.  We even had "spa treatments" - facials, foot or neck massages - what a wonderful pampering weekend.  Do it sometime yourself for a treat!

I did learn from my friends...every time I got my camera out, I heard groams - oh, that's going to go on the blog!  Apparently, they are not so happy with some of the photos I have posted...who would have thought? :) So, I decided to feature me - relaxing under a warm menthol wrap!

Hope everyone had a happy "Black Friday" shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest