Sunday, January 23

Even more peeks

Maura has found some great new items that are coming out soon. I love seeing what she has her eye on. Here are some that have caught my attention--

Of course, being a camper, I love this new line by American Crafts called Campy Trails.
LOVE the moose!
 And I love this Destination kit coming out by Memory Works-



 And I love these new Tim Holtz goodies-


And this collection by Bo Bunny might just be one Maura likes-

I see a super cute mini book with these goodies!

Have you found any new favorites that will be released? Be sure to let us know!

Maura here - Sheila do you know how funny this is?  The camp designs are ones I was looking at and thought to myself, Sheila would love these!  And the robots, I was looking at too!! It's just funny how well we know each other!  The Destinations looks fabulous, and that's one I did not find - good one!  And, we ALL love Tim's products...so much to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest