Wednesday, August 24

Back to School Goodies

I thought that I would share the back to school treats that I made for my husband's co-workers this school year. 

Supplies needed in case you want to make some of your own:
3 1/2 " x 4 1/2 " yellow cardstock (it's hard to see in the photo but I scored the paper every 1/4" so that once it's wrapped around the candy, it looks more like a pencil)
cut one end with pinking shears
3 1/2" x 1/2" pink cardstock
3 1/2" x 1/2" aluminum foil
1" circles pink cardstock-for the eraser on one end
Rolos candy for the body of the pencil
Hershey kisses adhered to the end for the pencil tip

Here's to a wonderful school year for everyone-especially Maura!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the good wishes for school, Sheila! These are such a cute little back to school gift you came up with!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest