Friday, December 9

Better late than never

I thought that I should give an update on my December Daily progress seeing that today is the 9th.

Well....here you go....
Everything I possibly want to use is in this 12x12 drawer.
I got 12 foundation pages printed out before I ran out of cardstock. That's now on order.
The cover pieces are still on my husband's workbench....unfinished.

I finally have a bit of time to work on it today so we'll see if I can catch up. Hopefully some actual pages will be showing up here on the blog. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Well....at least you have it all in one place! I don't know what has happened to time in December...I think it is running at light speed or something. I hear you, sister! Looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest