Monday, January 23

Valentine ATC's

Valentine ATC's with "inchies" 
Close up of "1+1=2"

Close up of "love letters"
I've been working on another art exchange.  The challenge for these was to create a Valentine themed ATC with an "inchie" ( a 1" x 1" tiny work of art).  I really wasn't sure where I was heading when I started these, but I do like where I ended up.

Remember those bags we decorated and hung up in elementary school so everyone in class could drop their valentine in?  Wouldn't these be fun to drop in?

1 comment:

  1. Maura,

    These remind me of the good old fashioned Valentine's when they were more intricate then the mass produced ones of today. I love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest