Monday, March 19

Bunny Land

 
Lately, I feel like I have been in "bunny land".  I've been working on creating some Easter themed items for an upcoming craft show at the end of this month.  One of my ideas is to do a simple make and take with children, since this is at a school.  I've been getting everything prepared for the kids to make these cute paper plate bunnies.  I'll have at least a couple more bunny projects to share with you in upcoming posts, and this might give you some ideas for Easter!

Supplies:  paper plates, craft foam in pink, light pink, brown, and black, googly eyes, dental floss for the whiskers and a black pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest