Tuesday, August 28

Two boys, a dog, and a perfect day

My husband took these photos years ago of our sons playing with the neighbor's dog in our backyard. We did not have our own dog at this time, so they happily adopted "Buddy" as we called him. He would usually stop by for a visit every day. I love the peacefulness and simple joy in this scene.

I used a lot of washi (kind of a new technique for me), and like what it adds to the layout. A bit of stamping, some cutting (look carefully at the leaf), and journaling and I am done. Right now this is hanging up by our eating area, and I just enjoy looking at it each day.

I think I'll link this up over at Soaphousemama's Purplemailbox for her "layout love linky."

1 comment:

  1. Love all the washi and your fussy cutting! Thanks so much for playing along with my linky! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest