Tuesday, September 4

Class Materials-LSNED

I've been shopping my stash, trying to figure out what to use for class. I was reading some class posts, and someone mentioned a Smash book...and I remembered I had one ( well, really more than one) and a bunch of smash ephemera to use. Perfect! Found a 6x6 pad of Autumn Splendor by We R Memory Keepers (this being almost fall), and a little Tim Holtz notebook to use to jot ideas down in. I think I am ready! Oh, decided to alter my Smashbook cover, so here it goes....

Sheila, let us know what you decide to use...maybe your Project Life??

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you have altered this! It is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest