Saturday, February 9

CJS2013: more play!

This tag book just keeps growing! Lots of technique fun at Creative Jumpstart 2013!
You'll notice this stamp set on several tags.
Rachel Greig from Australia showed us several stamping techniques...coloring with markers, using a white crayon (or white color pencil) and then distress inks, and distressing the background and stamping. Fun with glossy paper!
Janna Werner from Germany got us playing with mists and masks....fun with punchinella!
Claudine Hellmuth shared this easy peasy transfer technique with sticky back canvas...all you do is lay your pattern paper face down on the sticky side, spray with water, rub off the paper and seal with gloss. This was super easy!
Nathalie Kahlbach had us playing with acrylics and brayering or spreading with a card to create a cool textured background.
One area turned out kind of muddy, so I just stamped an image there.
Carmen Sanchez from Madrid, Spain had me digging for napkins to try out some techniques. I decided to make this flower. I can see some great ways to add dimension to projects with these.
Vicki Chrisman from Nebraska designed an Accucut die to make this cool bow. Well, since I did not have the die, I cut my own out to remember the idea.

Hmmm, I feel like CJS2013 is like a trip around the world in 31 days with all these creative people! Still a few more to go....

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest