Tuesday, February 26

Queen of Hearts Crop

"Name tag" I made for the crop...just slipped this into my lanyard to celebrate the crop theme. I had fun making a couple of extras for my good friends at the crop Michelle and Lynda. We all had fun at the crop, and we even had a "Queen" and her court - she got a throne chair to sit in, they were first in line for the yummy meals, got cushy red cushions to sit on. Tara and Tiffany at Captured Moments keep coming up with great ideas!
Tag I made at the crop...love the design Tara and Tiffany.
Crop page we made
Darling little bunnies make and take...I'll be ready for Easter!
And...I won this lovely prize - Tim Holtz Blueprint stamp...oh, be still my heart!

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff. So happy someone I know has the fabulous stamp, lol. I'm sure we'll be seeing something great wit that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. So glad someone I know has this fabulous stamp, smile. Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing something made with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!! I wish my girls and I would get together again...so busy all the time! Love your win, and all these makes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Queen of Hearts tag!!! I would have been really jealous if I were at that crop and didn't have one of them!!! ;-]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest